Shifting Your Reality with Plant Medicine: Emily Aarons’s Aligned & Unstoppable Podcast
I was recently interview by Intuitive Healer and Clarity Coach Emily Aarons for her podcast, Aligned & Unstoppable. Our interview was in her top three downloaded podcast episodes on iTunes!
You can listen to it HERE.
- Liz talks about her journey and shares her recent experiences that have been life-long dreams.
- She talks about what she had to do to prepare for the journey she was about to take.
- Liz discusses her Quantum Re-write meditation.
- Emily and Liz dive into what it means to “look back” and time-shifting.
- Liz talks about another tool she used, the “Hawaiian Forgiveness Prayer”
- She shares about her retreat experience at Rama Organica.
- Liz talks about how important it is to be aligned with people around and her clients.
- Liz shares more about her experience in the Ayahuasca ceremony.
- Discussion about how to work with our Ego and putting it in perspective
- Liz talks about resistance and what to do with it.
- She shares about one of the top 5 best experiences of her life, Nauyaca Falls.
- Liz shares 3 words that spoke to her.
3 Key Points:
- It’s important to be aligned with the people around you and your clients.
- We have to re-learn who we are and connect with a greater intelligence.
- Get out of your routine, get out of your element and experience something different.
- “They say that you can’t change the past, but I believe, in a way, energetically you can.” – Liz Lee
- “When you release lower frequencies from your life in your memories, you can invite in higher frequencies.” – Liz Lee
- “Anytime I’ve ever made a big decision in my life, everything will come up to the surface to be addressed and released.” – Liz Lee
- “It’s humbling to know, when you show up as 100% of yourself, how you affect other people and give them permission to show up as well.” – Liz Lee
- “One of my lessons now is to learn the importance of surrendering, consciously surrendering to my experience to life.” – Liz Lee.
- “We have to work with our Ego, to put our Ego in it’s proper place” – Liz Lee
- “We don’t have to depend on some type of external thing to have this transcendent experience, we can call it in.” – Liz Lee
- “Don’t be afraid to speak what you want into the universe.” – Liz Lee